Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Excitement Overfloweth...

I must be a true nerd if going to class really gets me this excited. It's because I love school and post-its and pencils and pens and school supplies and notebooks. I think about how in a couple years I will label all of Luke's new school supplies for kindergarten with a Sharpie.

I started my LAST master's class tonight and I'm SO excited. Here's why. I know you probably don't care, but I need to let some of this out. You have to know that I've been making a very concerted effort not to be worried about this portfolio that I have to submit to graduate. Tonight I found out that I'm not the only one who has no clue how to operate the expensive program I have to buy just for this final portfolio. Nor am I the only one who hasn't gotten the first thing completed:)

Also, I found out we only meet 3 more times!!! So I don't have to worry about what to do in two Thursdays when I get to GO TO THE BEACH!!!

The guy who is in charge of teaching about this new expensive program is so old and so cute. Very helpful and informative, and doesn't talk over our heads. I really liked him.

I guess you can see my true nerdy colors now. I love school. I guess that's why I've pretty much been in school since I was 5 and pretty much plan on being there til I'm 60. Good thing I like it.

No comments: