Saturday, April 18, 2009

Norah's First Birthday


After that last blog entry, I needed to talk about a little sunshine. Norah's first birthday was 10 days ago and I don't see any possibility of scrapping about it soon, so I might as well blog about it.
We started the day with a walk and then picked up the Cake Lady cookies I ordered her. They were bright pink with a white 1 and polka dots. Very cute. She thoroughly enjoyed that cookie, and so did I:)
Later that afternoon, Luke took his nap and she wasn't ready for her afternoon nap yet, so I decided to take her outside to play. I hooked up her new pink swing to the swingset and let her swing. She just giggled and laughed and enjoyed the ride.
That was about it. We didn't take her to DQ to get her first baby cone until a few days later. It was a little cool that day, but that didn't stop her from devouring her ice cream cone.

No comments: