Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Date I'd Always Wanted



That may sound cheesy but it's true. At the top of my wish list has been to see Harry Connick Jr in concert at Christmastime. When Eric nonchalantly said Krystal had a ticket to go, I begged Pup to get to the nearest computer and order us tickets. He did, and since Oct. 11, I'd been looking forward to that weekend. We used a discount from Holly's sister and got a super cheap and very lovely Marriott room. And Mom and Nic watched the kids for us, so we had the weekend to ourselves in St. Louis.


I thought my desire to see Harry would be quenched after this weekend but really, I just want to go back, sit closer, and see that handsome smile.


2 comments:

Eric, Krystal & Olivia said...

I am so glad that you guys had a good weekend! I wanted to ask how you enjoyed the concert. I thought it was great and I totally agree that I want to see him again. I told Eric that we have to to another Harry concert especially since he hasn't seen him yet!

Holly said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that you guys had a good weekend. You both deserved it!