Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Feed Nor"


I'm proud of how well Luke has handled getting a sister. He's had moments, but he is two, so I expected that.
He's great about giving Norah kisses and wanting to hold her. The other day, as I was getting ready to feed Norah in her bouncy seat, Luke said, "Feed Nor." I thought to myself, "This will last about a minute." But he really meant it. He got her spoonfuls of rice cereal, fed them to her, and then said, "Good girl, Nor." It was so sweet!
Then, when we were taking a walk this week, Luke and Norah shared the double stroller with Luke in the back. When Norah started getting fussy, he took her bottle from the cupholder and fed her for a little bit. Quite helpful! I think things will start changing soon as she gets mobile and takes his trucks. That's sacred territory for him:)

No comments: